Emergency Panic button wireless HB alarm accessory HB-A380
1. Support long-time use, suitable for various environment
2. Adopt wireless signal transmission technology, no external cord
3. Adopt 434.6MHz FSK frequency, which makes it more reliable in
1. battery voltage: DC 3V (button cell No. CR2450
2. Static current: 0
3. Working currency: 60mA
4. Working frequency: 434.6MHz
5. Wireless transmitting distance: >300m in open area
6. Working temperature: -10C ~+55C
7. Product size: 59*59*23mm
How to use panic button:
1. enroll it to the alarm host unit. After host unit set into coding status (details refer to
user manual of alarm host unit), press red panic button for
seconds, if it is ready, LED indicator flickers. After host unit
given one reminder beep, it means the button is enrolled
succcessfully. Then set defense zone type.
2. trigger: a)when panic button in emergency defense zone, no
matter arm or disarm, press panic button, it will sight alarms
b)When panic button in other defense zone type, press this button,
it will not trigger alarm unless its defense zone was armed.
3. Delete code: Operate at host unit for delete code.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits
for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC rules.